KEYper Systems Privacy Notice
What personal data do we collect?
We collect and store:
- Your name, company name, country, email and/or telephone number which you submit in order to sign-up for electronic direct marketing, request an expert consultation or other information from us.
- In addition to the information, your submit we are gathering your IP address to serve you with geographically relevant content and personalization purposes.
- When you visit and use our websites, services, applications, or accept additional information: we collect your statistical and anonymous data from your browsing behavior and anonymous cookies. This includes referral information, your device and browser information, preferred language, pages visited, time spent on each page, links clicked for the purpose of providing and improving our services.
- When you agree to the use of re-marketing, tracking cookies/technologies our ads may appear when you visit other web sites or platforms. For example, we may use Google Ads “remarketing” service to serve ads to you based on your prior use of our website. Remarketing displays relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of our website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your device. The cookie is used to indicate, “This person visited this page, so show them ads relating to that page. We also collect information about our ad campaigns to understand how many times an ad has been shown to each user, how many times users has clicked on it. Our third party providers can further associate the above information with your consent with your advertising profile and preferences that includes your advertising ID such as Android Advertising ID (AAID) and Apple’s Identifier for Advertisers (IDFA).
- When interacting with us on social media including Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google+: We may collect your company profiles, contact information, other related information and basic details from your social network profile. The basic details we receive may depend on your social network account privacy settings; however, they might include the above and additional available detail.
How and why will we use your personal data?
|Why do we process this personal data?||What is the legal basis for processing?|
|To provide you with the information you request via the website.||Using your personal data in this way is necessary for us to respond to your request.|
|To carry out statistical analysis about the use of the website to better understand how our website is used and make improvements to it.||It is in our legitimate interest to look at this information to understand how our website is being used, and to manage and improve it. Since no sensitive personal data will be processed and the processing is limited, we have concluded that our legitimate interest to conduct the analysis and improvements takes precedence over your privacy interest.|
|To better understand your interests and preferences, in order to provide you with an experience and contents that are tailored to those interests and preferences, for example through use of behavioural analysis, marketing automation and voice of the customer activities via surveys.||It is in our legitimate interest to look at the preferences that we derive from your browsing behaviour and answers you willingly provide to voice of the customer activities so that we can personalise your user experience and the contents we serve you where this is in line with your marketing choices (see below).|
|To send you communications and contents about relevant solutions and services, in accordance with your marketing preferences.||We will only send you relevant content where we have your consent to do so.|
|To offer you guided solution selection tools to assist you with selecting the correct product or service.||Using your personal data in this way is necessary for us to respond to your request.|
|To comply with legal requirements to which we are subject, such as tax or financial reporting requirements.||Using your personal data in this way is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations.|
|To better understand your wishes, expectations and requirements in order to develop our activities, products and services, offerings, customer service and communications to you.||It is in our legitimate interest to look at the feedback we derive from survey responses to enable good customer service and support, deal with your questions, correct erroneous data or dispatch information that you have requested. If we want to be able to identify an individual person in a survey, this is only done if expressly stated.|
|To statistically analyse your feedback from surveys over time in order to develop and improve our activities, products and services, offerings, customer service and communications to you.||It is in our legitimate interest to analyse the behaviour and patterns of customers through the survey responses over time to provide recommendations and adapted services based on the interests of others with similar behaviour patterns. Surveys may be sent to you again to compare results from the previous ones and verify that we are improving.|
|To personalize and measure the effectiveness of advertising on our website and third party websites.||With your consent, we use third party vendors re-marketing cookies, for example, Adroll and Google Ads to serve relevant advertisements on our marketing partners display network.|
|To further understand users’ needs, optimize services, enhance their experience and improve our services.||With your consent, we enable cookies that allow us to better understand your experience and with your express consent, may link this data for further understanding.|
Who and where is your personal data transferred to?
We may transfer your personal data for the purposes set out above:
- To organisations of the ASSA ABLOY Group, including but not limited to our brands such as ABLOY, Mul-T-Lock or Yale, that market, sell and support our solutions in your country when you sign-up for an expert consultation or request information from us
- To third parties who provide services connected to this website or its functions, but only to the extent necessary to provide these services
– IT (Information Technology) providers who host, develop and offer support for this website
– Digital Analytics providers who provide us with tools that help us improve your experience on our website
- To third parties who provide services connected to our applications, surveys, web services, and processing purposes defined above.
- When required by law; and/or
- To a buyer or a potential future buyer of our business.
Some recipients are located in countries outside the EU/European Economic Area (EEA). As in some cases these countries have a lower level of protection than that within the EU/EEA, when transferring personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA we use standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission to ensure a sufficient level of protection for your personal data. These standard contractual clauses can be found at ec.europa.eu.
We take measures to protect all personal data transferred to a third party, or to other countries, in accordance with applicable data protection laws and as stated above.
For how long will we store your personal data for?
- We store personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the data has been collected, and in accordance with our internal record retention schedule. This means that we delete your personal data when such data is no longer necessary to process a request or to manage our relationship. Statistics which have been anonymised may be saved for longer.
In relation to the personal data that we hold about you, you have the right to:
- Request a copy of your personal data from our records;
- Ask that we correct or erase your personal data (though this may mean that we cannot process requests or orders, or that your account expires);
- Ask us to stop processing your personal data (for example as regards the use of the data to improve our website), or restrict how we process it (for example if you deem the data to be incorrect);
- Request the personal data used to provide you with information you requested, process an order, or manage your account or our relationship in a machine-readable format, which you are entitled to transfer to another data controller; and
- Withdraw your consent to us processing your data for marketing purposes at any time.
We may not accept a request to erase your personal data where we require it to comply with a legal obligation or in relation to a legal claim.
How can we make changes to this privacy notice?
- We may update this privacy notice from time to time in response to changing legal, regulatory or operational requirements. We will notify you of any such changes (including when they will take effect). Your continued use of the website after any such updates take effect will constitute acceptance of those changes. If you do not accept any updates to this privacy notice, you should stop using this website.