Electronic LOCK-IN Key Control
KEYper MXi Key Cabinets
The KEYper® MXi LOCK-IN Electronic Key System provides a revolutionary method of key and asset management designed to fit the needs of all industries while providing the ultimate solution in accountability, analytics, security, and asset control. KEYper MXi LOCK-IN key systems can be
customized to fit the needs of your organization ranging from 32 to 288 keys per cabinet, and can easily be expanded to more than 2,000 total keys. KEYper MXi LOCK-IN key systems can be easily wall-mounted or configured as a free-standing system. The KEYper system provides a complete audit trail of critical assets including user history, duration, and when items were returned.
- Web-Based Administration
- Customized Reporting
- Email SMS/Alerts
- Digital Photo Capture
- Multiple Access Options (PIN, Biometric, Proximity Cards)
- And Much More
Why KEYper MXi?
- Accountability: Complete audit trail and reporting by user and key activity. User accountability reduces lost keys. Fewer lost keys leads to lower expenses and improved security.
- Analytics: Complete reporting suite provides multiple reporting options to provide you with real-time data for your organization. Reports can be automatically generated and sent to multiple users by email or SMS text. Custom reports can be configured to meet your needs, and exported to excel for added convenience.
- Security: Only authorized users are able to access the key fob door lock system. Customizable user access groups allow for tighter control of higher security keys. Biometric Fingerprint, PIN, and Prox Card authentication can be used to access the KEYper® System for added security and control. For added security, KEYper offers an industry exclusive digital photo capture of each login.
- Convenience: Quick, easy-to-use web based software shows what keys are in, what keys are out, and to whom they are issued. Upon checkout, the appropriate key is indicated on the panel by flashing LEDs. In addition, the KEYper® system allows you to return any key to any location in the cabinet, and then learns the key’s new location.
- Productivity: No more searching for, or replacing lost keys! Always know who took which key, when.